By becoming an apprentice at Blackpool and The Fylde College you’ll have the chance to study towards nationally recognised qualifications while gaining valuable work experience and also get paid.
The College is dedicated to helping talented people develop and progress through their chosen career path.
- Regular feedback and coaching
- Opportunities to progress
- Recognition of your contribution
- Fairness, courtesy and mutual respect
- Flexible, supportive work environment
What’s on offer?
As a B&FC apprentice you can expect a competitive reward package. Here’s a quick summary of what is on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension plan
- Other benefits available include Cycle to Work schemes, child care vouchers and many more
Training and Development
At B&FC we offer a wide range of apprenticeships across a variety of functions. All apprentices are guaranteed:
- Support by industry experts throughout your study journey
- You will be encouraged and supported during your studies
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- You will gain a qualification without having to pay expensive course fees
- Minimum of 20% off the job training
- Ensuring that you gain valuable, relevant industry experience
- Personal development plan
- You will receive a development plan tailored specifically to you in order to help you realise your potential