PA to the Executive
Campus: Bispham Campus
Salary: £22,043 - £23,947 pro rata
Hours: 15 per week
Contract: Fixed Term
Closing Date: 28/01/2019 - 12:00
Interview Date: 05/02/2019
Come and work at Blackpool & the Fylde College where you can enjoy a generous benefits package:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services.
About the College:
Blackpool and The Fylde College (B&FC) is one of the UK’s leading Further Education colleges. Judged Outstanding by Ofsted and awarded Teaching Excellence Framework GOLD, our reputation for excellence has developed through professionalism and passion for learning, helped by talented staff, outstanding resources and a real commitment to learner support.
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to the Executive to join the executive support team to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be qualified to degree level and, ideally, will be experienced in providing PA support at an executive level. We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated professional able to work on their own initiative, and as part of a team, in a fast paced, demanding business environment. The successful candidate will be calm under pressure, highly organised, able to prioritise effectively with an ability to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy and strict attention to detail.
Please see the 'Application Support Form' for further guidance on essential and desirable criteria which must be evidenced on the form.
This is a fixed term temporary contract at 15 hours per week covering maternity cover.
The working pattern is 5 days per week, ideally 12noon to 3pm, negotiable at interview.
Anticipated start date: Wed 10 April 2019
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Reward and Benefit Package
To view our full reward and benefit package, please visit our Benefits section.
How to Apply
To apply for this post please complete an Application Form and Application Support Form, once completed please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also consider the closing date of this vacancy. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.