Head of Engineering and Science
Campus: Bispham Campus
Hours: 37 per week
Closing Date: 25/02/2019 - 10:00
Interview Date: 06/03/2019
Thank you for your interest in the post of Head of Engineering and Science at Blackpool and The Fylde College.
Blackpool and The Fylde College is judged to be Ofsted outstanding and has been awarded TEF Gold. We are financially strong with an annual turnover of c£52m. We have 1000 employees and 16,000 students choose to develop their skills and learn with us. As a member of the B&FC’s Management Forum team, your challenge is to positively contribute to our ongoing success. If you thrive in a dynamic and forward thinking business, where new ideas and innovation are supported and encouraged, and have the skills, experience and knowledge to have an impact, then we would be keen to hear from you.
For an informal conversation about the role before Wednesday 20 February 2019, contact Executive Support on 01253 504010 or via email at VPsupport@blackpool.ac.uk.
Please download and view the candidates pack for the full job description and technical specification.
Please formally apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10am on the closing date.
Standard Responsibilities for all positions in B&FC
- To fully adhere to all college policies and procedures.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
- Pursue the achievement and integration of equality and diversity throughout all College activities.
- Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment.
- To show commitment to the College and its internal and external customers.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues at all times.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post.
Reward and Benefit Package
To view our full reward and benefit package, please visit our Benefits section.
How to Apply
To apply for this post please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please also consider the closing date of this vacancy. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.